Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Writing a book about hispanic Mormons

So I've decided to write a book based off of what I wrote here on LDS Living.  I received a lot of good feedback from people about this article which was quite heartening.  Amazing people out there and the feedback came from Australia to Chile to Arizona.  So where to take it from there?  Not really sure.  Well I certainly have some ideas but I also have some concerns.  What can I write to promote understanding rather than just polarize people even more?  That is not my goal but is this impossible because I am hitting such a touchy subject anyway?  Immigration is so darn touchy.

What I am saying is how do I talk about a related issue without touching on the immigration issue?  As you can see, this is my stream of consciousness blog.  We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment